The Motu Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees, which consists of some of New Zealand’s most distinguished business people and academics.
- Jo Mills - Jo is the new Chair of the Foundation Board.
- Adam Jaffe - Adam B. Jaffe joined Motu as Director in May 2013.
- John Hay - John is currently an independent director with Dr John Hay & Associates and Chair of the Motu Economic and Public Policy Research Board of Trustees.
- Kerry Prendergast - Kerry completed three terms as Mayor of Wellington, and is currently Chair of Tourism New Zealand, The Environmental Protection Authority, a Trustee of NZCT and a company director for Kirkcaldie and Stains.
- John Roberts - John has a background that spans over 25 years of business and leadership experience. He is currently Managing director of Veda Advantage New Zealand & International